Friday 31 January 2020

A bit of a puzzle

I blame this on my aunt Wendy.  When she saw one of my photos of a swarm of bees she suggested it would make a good jigsaw puzzle.  So I gave her one but so far I don't think she has finished it.  I recently thought I would have a go myself and this is as far as I have got.  There are 500 pieces and I have managed 86 (17.2%). Only 414 to go.

I also gave one to my sister Cherry.  A couple of days later she sent this photo.

And another four days later she had finished it.  She didn't tell me how much of those four days it took to do it.

So it can be done.  This was the original photo.  I am just glad now that I only ordered the 500 piece version and not the 1000 piece.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, now that is a challenging task! Can't see a queen and the bees seem to be all pointing in one direction. A perfect winter pastime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if 'hive' the patience

    ReplyDelete